For graduate students, the transition to remote working involves juggling many different roles -- student, teacher, researcher, and family member. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help.
With respect to your teaching and learning, consider these additional resources:
- The Hesburgh Library has resumed operations and will continue to provide online access to expertise and digital resources.
- Consult the Professional Development page for information on opportunities you can engage with remotely.
- Presentations and handouts from the Working Through a Crisis series are available here, including resources for teaching.
- Graduate Career Services remains available for virtual appointments.
- Teaching resources are found here: Resilient Teaching.
- If you have any concerns to report or discuss, please reach out to us: https://speakup.nd.edu
As always, contact the Graduate School for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.