Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs is committed to serving you, the students of Notre Dame. Below you will find information on how to avail yourself of the health and wellness services we offer:
University Health Services
- Ph: 574-631-7497
- Consultation 24/7
- Walk-in hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. for local students.
- Students with symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath should call before visiting UHS in person.
- Click here for the most up-to-date hours and information.
University Counseling Center 24/7 Helpline
- Ph: 574-631-TALK (8255)
Care and Wellness Consultants
- Ph: 574-631-7833
McWell Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Ph: 574-631-7970
- Need to Talk Virtual Appointments
- Ph: 574-631-8508
Sara Bea Accessibility Center
- Visit the Sara Bea website for more information regarding Online Instruction and Accommodations.