Hesburgh Libraries Service Continuity
Hesburgh Libraries Reopening Task Force has diligently prepared library spaces and redesigned in-person services. Please only visit our spaces if you have been issued a green pass for the day on the Return to Campus Advisor Tool. For those who need or prefer remote access to expertise and digital resources, we are always a chat, email, or Zoom consultation away.
In alignment with University priorities, our first guiding principle is to help protect the health of our students, faculty, staff, and their families as we support teaching and research at Notre Dame. Whether in-person or remote, we remain committed to service excellence as we fulfill our mission of Connecting People to Knowledge. Safely.
Current Services and Access
Visit the Hesburgh Libraries Service Continuity Website often for the latest information. Correct use of face coverings, physical distancing, and other COVID-19 related policies and requirements must be observed in all library spaces throughout the duration of your visit. Information is subject to change based on the University’s evolving understanding of COVID-19 and its impact.
Subject Librarians and Specialists
The subject librarians and specialists for your major or class are your best resource for getting help with access to ebooks and journals for your classwork and research while we work remotely.
- Reserve a Seat or Computer
- Launch a Remote Desktop Session (Requires VPN)
- Subject Librarians and Specialists and research guides created by our librarians
- Access to licensed content through OneSearch and the Library Databases and E-Resources list
- Accessing learning materials via our Hesburgh Libraries Reserves system
- Resources for creating multimedia projects at remix.nd.edu and assistance from Media Corps coaches