The Office of Information Technologies (OIT) provides resources and support to ensure your success in utilizing the technology and software required for your online classes.
To get started, we recommend that you review the following guides:
- Home Network Best Practices and Information
- Zoom Quick Reference Guide
- Zoom Etiquette Guide
- OIT’s software downloads page
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Tech Myths About Online Teaching & Learning
Extended Tech Help Hours for the OIT Help Desk
- Monday-Friday 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Have Questions? For more information and additional resources, visit oit.nd.edu. You can also follow the OIT on social media for helpful tips and status of campus IT systems. Follow the OIT on Facebook.com/oithelpdesk and on Twitter.com/OITatND.