Where Can I Get Help?
Notre Dame OIT Help Desk: http://oithelp.nd.edu/help-desk/
(574) 631-8111 or email@example.com
If you have questions regarding course content, please reach out to your professor. They are here to support you or guide you to other resources.
Online learning environments can sometimes make you feel disconnected from your classmates or campus community. Remember that even in a virtual space, meaningful connections can be formed and resources are available. During these challenging times, please remember to prioritize your mental health needs by taking advantage of the campus centers explained below.
For university updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit https://coronavirus.nd.edu/.
Sara Bea Accessibility Center
- The Sara Bea Center coordinates the process by which qualified students with disabilities can request and receive reasonable accommodations.
- Zoom Accessibility
- Student Care and Support
- Students who are exhibiting medical symptoms of COVID-19 should call University Health Services before coming to St. Liam Hall.
- The University Counseling Center (UCC) will remain open for on-campus or local students for walk-in crisis care during regular business hours.
- All students, whether on campus or at home, can call the UCC helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to reach a counselor at 574-631-TALK.
- Care and Wellness Consultants in the Center for Student Support and Care remain available to support students in need. Students who do not already work with a Care and Wellness Consultant and who would like assistance getting connected with resources should contact 574-631-7833.
- Campus Ministry’s Need to Talk program will continue with extended hours, with pastoral staff available both in-person and remotely.