To get up and running with your online classes, you will need to do the following:
- Software Setup
- Verify you have all the necessary technology for lab work
- More info/resources can be found on the OIT website
- Identify a workspace where you have access to a computer (with a camera and microphone), headphones, and a reliable internet connection.
- If you do not have access to a computer and internet connection, please contact OIT at email@example.com.
- Review this guide and let your professor know if you have any questions.
- Monitor your email for updates from the university and your professors for any additional instructions.